- Brain Performance Booster Cocktail
- Inflammation Reducing Poultice
- Quick Pain Relief Poultice
See More Recipes and Learn Principles of Healthy Food Preparation: Smoothies, Fudge, Flours, Cakes, Deodorant, Skin Lotion, and more. Just click the button below.
Brain Performance Booster Cocktail
This cocktail is my facing-the-day, great tasting, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-amyloid, detox, magnesium enriched, blood-sugar controlling, mood enhancing, energy increasing, and brain-enhancing drink that will aid in nutrient absorption and improve memory. As a result, you may drink this cocktail to increase energy, reduce blood pressure, reduce internal stress, stop viral infection, and improve heart function.
- If you are using aspirin or other blood thinners, you should NOT use this cocktail with turmeric.
- The first eight ingredients may be used without the others.
- Drink this cocktail 3-5 days and rest for 2-3 days as needed, especially if you use the ingredients in your meal preparation.
2 Servings (Morning and Evening)
- 1 Tbsp. turmeric chopped, or 1 tsp. ground (must be used with a healthy fat – avocado, coconut)
- 1 Tbsp. ginger chopped, or 1 tsp. ground
- 1 Tbsp. garlic chopped, or 1 tsp. ground
- 1 Tbsp. onion chopped, or 1 tsp. ground
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin coconut oil or manna
- 1½ cup distilled water, or coconut milk
- 1-2 Tbsp. lemon purée, or ½ inch slice of a small lemon, or 4-6 drops lemon
- ½ tsp. Himalayan pink sea salt (with iodine and 80 plus trace minerals) or Epsom salt
- 2 tsp. black seed oil (enhances immune and respiratory systems) or 1 Tbsp. rosemary
- 4-10 drops oregano essential oil (antiviral, respiratory health) or 1 Tbsp. lemon grass powder
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds (protein and essential fatty acids for general health)
- ½ cup cilantro (lowers blood sugar, obesity, fight infections; brain, heart, and digestive health)
- 3 Tbsp. thyme tops steeped for 30 minutes (bronchial problems, mucous, fever, headaches, gas)
- 1 Tbsp. chlorella (detox and immune system builder) or Irish moss gel (immune, blood sugar)
- 1 Tbsp. spirulina (detox, protein, vitamin B12, immune system, and anticancer)
- ½ cup fresh pineapple chopped (enhance digestion, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, weight loss)
- ½ cup cucumber chopped (promotes hydration, lowers and controls blood sugar)
- 1-2 Tbsp. Moringa powder (anti-inflammatory, protein, Vitamins A and C, calcium, potassium)
- 1 Tbsp. black strap molasses (vitamin B and iron)
- 1 Tbsp. honey, or 2-3 dates, or 3-5 leaves of stevia that diabetics can use (sweetener is optional)
- Lemon Purée:
- Cut two lemons in pieces. Squeeze pieces in blender jar. Let juice be the liquid to liquefy the lemon. Blend and refrigerate remaining purée in a glass jar for use later.
- Steep lemon purée, turmeric, ginger, garlic, onion, rosemary, and salt in boiling water or coconut milk for 20-30 minutes. Use this by itself with great results for colds and flus.
- Blend the rest of ingredients. Add the hot purée mixture and blend.
- Drink 1-cup warm in the morning, 30 minutes after drinking 2-4 8oz. glasses of warm water, and last thing around 6.00pm. Make variations of the cocktail for everyday use.
- Refrigerate leftovers (after the first serving) in serving sizes of tightly closed glass jars or bottles. Use the balance within 1-2 days.
brain and physical health
See more health recipes, as well as video and audio presentations on a healthy lifestyle to change distorted thinking, rewire the brain, improve learning and memory, reverse mental health disorders, and change behaviors. Understand the functioning of the brain and body as a system to enjoy general health. All you need to do is simply click on the Learn More button below and subscribe to the Brain Health and Total Wellness App.
Brain Performance Booster Poultices
Inflammation Reducing Poultice
For Joints, Injuries, Swelling, and Pain
- 2 Tbsp. activated charcoal
- 2 Tbsp. bentonite clay (food grade)
- 2 Tbsp. turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsp. ginger powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder (do not use on tender skin)
- 2 Tbsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper powder (will give slight burning sensation)
- 1 Tbsp. sun dried pink sea salt or Epsom salt
- 3-4 Tbsp. coconut oil or food grade castor oil
- 3-4 Tbsp. Aloe Vera (scrape-off gel for easy use)
- 8 drops frankincense oil
- Mix all ingredients into a thick paste with plastic spoon to prevent deactivation of charcoal. Use fresh garlic, ginger, onion, and turmeric as preferred.
- Spread paste thick over the joint area, cover with gauze, and wrap with plastic wrap. Leave on for 3 hours or overnight. Optional – apply hot towels over the area, changing before they are cooled, for 1-hour. Use 2-3 times daily.
- Wipe off with warm water and end with room temperature water.
- You can drink your poultice. Add 2 Tbsp. mixture in 8oz. glass of distilled water and drink.
Apply poultice 1-2 times per day until there is relief from pain.
Use with Cocktail for best results.
Quick Pain Relief Poultice
1 tsp. clove oil (will numb the painful area)3 Tbsp. coconut/olive oil1 Tbsp. turmeric powder
- Mix oils and turmeric in a small glass or ceramic jar/bowl.
- Use a brush to spread on the area. Pain will disappear in a few minutes.
- Apply poultice 1-2 times per day until there is relief from pain.
- Use with Cocktail for best results.