No one needs to die from depression. Just include important herbs and spices in your diet, food preparation, and teas. In addition, enjoy the sunlight, water, and exercise daily.
Make the following your new lifestyle:
- Develop an attitude of hope and success.
- Before going to bed, spend time meditating on the blessings of the day and giving thanks for them.
- Be in bed by 9.00 pm to be sleeping from 10.00pm to 2.00am.
- Start the day with 2-4 8oz glasses of warm water, followed by 20-30 minutes aerobic exercise, preferably walking or swimming.
- Consume foods consisting of Omega 3, found in chia seeds, flaxseeds, and walnuts
- Use coconut water and oil to increase potassium, ketones, and electrolytes.
- Take daily supplement of Vitamins B complex.
- Have a green smoothie, grain cereal, legumes, and nuts for breakfast.
- Have a large serving of salad with lots of greens for lunch.
- Spend a total of 20-30 minutes in the sun between 11.00am and 2.00pm daily.
- Prepare and follow a schedule so that you will always be busy with fun, relaxation, social interaction with loved ones, learning something new in an area of interest (a skill), and productive activities.
Some additional treatment include:
- Light therapy for severe cases where it is impossible to get sunlight.
- Consume detox foods, herbs, and spices on a daily basis.
- Develop absolute trust in God in spite of your circumstances.
- Get psychological counseling to deal with stressful experiences.
- Forgive those persons who have hurt you.
- Help other people.
Note that it is important to decrease cortisol, insulin, and epinephrine (adrenaline); and increase serotonin, tyrosine-dopamine, GABA, and oxytocin.
To obtain a comprehensive program, subscribe to Brain Health and Total Wellness. Just click the button below.